First Visit. What to Expect
At Four Bridges Family Dentistry we believe that quality care begins with a thorough exam and treatment plan. By listening to your desires, our team will be able to formulate a clear plan that works best for your needs. When you become a patient at Four Bridges Family Dentistry, you can expect your first visit to go as follows:
- Phone interview. When you call to schedule an appointment, we’ll ask for basic information regarding your oral health, medical history, insurance, fears, etc.
- Upon arrival. We are proud of our office and want you to feel comfortable in it. We’ll take you on a quick tour to get you acquainted and help you meet the team.
- Meet the Dentist: Dr. Venza will spend time discussing your smile concerns, desires, and goals. We believe our first step in caring for patients is to listen to your needs in order to give the most personalized care possible.
- Tour of the Mouth in Images: Using photographs and necessary X-rays, we will discuss four areas: the Esthetics, Function, Structure, and Biology of the teeth and mouth. This is important to provide an understanding of your oral health and a framework for desired treatment.
- Comprehensive Exam and Treatment Plan: Comprehensive dental care looks at the interrelationship of the teeth, gums, supporting bone and jaw muscles. During your initial comprehensive exam, Dr. Venza will look at the health of each of the structures contributing to a healthy mouth and educate on ways to achieve and maintain oral health for the rest of your life.
- Review insurance and financing: We are happy to provide an explanation of insurance benefits and file insurance papers. We are also happy to provide interest free financing through Care Credit.
- Receive care from our hygienist: Your registered dental hygienist will remove plaque and calculus to enhance your oral health and reduce your risk of gingivitis and periodontal disease. The cleaning is finished with polishing, a pleasant procedure that cleans the surface of teeth, removes stains, and leaves the mouth feeling clean and refreshed.